Has your Louisiana driver’s license been suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets?
Put the legal experience of Calcasieu, Louisiana License Restoration Lawyer Paul Massa to work for you.
In many cases, I am able to work with the City Courts, Parish Courts and Municipal Courts in Louisiana to resolve your unpaid traffic tickets and have your suspended Louisiana driver’s license reinstated with the least amount of your expense, time, and appearances to LA OMV and Traffic Courts as possible.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE Louisiana driver’s license suspension recovery process:
1. Please fill out the Suspended License Information Form below, which is not the same as the standard Free Consultation Form.
2. The confidential information provided will be used to research your status at LA OMV and LA Courts to see how I can help you.
3. An Offer for Legal Representation, including a Legal Fee Quote for resolving your unpaid traffic tickets and reinstating your driver’s license at LA OMV will be sent in as little as 24 hours, depending on the nature and extent of the issues involved.
Your information is kept strictly confidential and secure, and will be purged from my electronic and paper record upon resolution of your matter, whether I am retained as your attorney or not.
*All fields are required except Names of Courts and Comments
A correctly submitted form is followed by the “Thank You” page, and confirmed by a message to your email address.
Periodically, during this process check your Spam Box.
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it. In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive. We can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
Louisiana Driver’s License Suspension
According to Louisiana law, the following situations can lead to license suspension:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles,or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
If you drive while your license is suspended, not only will one year be added on to your suspension time, but you also risk being arrested.
Suspension and/or Disqualification Dates
Under Louisiana driving law, the surrender of an individual’s physical driver’s license will not be required to begin the period of suspension and/or disqualification. In accordance with Louisiana traffic laws, the suspension and/or disqualification dates can be given…
• upon receipt of the individual’s most current operator’s license (in-state or out-of-state),
• upon expiration of the operator’s license
• on the date a statement of non-possession is received,
• after the expiration date of the prior suspension or disqualification, or
• 30 days after the date of the notice of suspension.
EACH conviction of driving under suspension will cause your suspension period to be extended for one year. Driving while your license is suspended will be cause for arrest, a court fine and/or time in jail.
In accordance with Louisiana driving law, upon expiration of any suspension period, a reinstatement fee will be required before your driving privileges can be reinstated.
Please fill out the free consultation form above, so that we can determine the reason(s) why your Louisiana driver’s license has been suspended.
You got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
I can't thank you enough for your service Mr. Massa. I've received the reinstatement letter you mailed me and got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
New license, made possible by your extremely capable work
I am very pleased to be able to attach a copy of my new license, made possible by your extremely capable work. Anything else that I need to do I am at your direction. With extreme gratitude!
M.P.C. August 6, 2018